It is becoming increasingly rare for someone to go viral for a positive reason and that is why this particular story will serve as a breath of fresh air. As viewers of this video can see, this tale is about a special dog named Angus, who was able to triumph over adversity and make his way out of a very bad situation.
Angus resides in Vermont and one day, the house he was living in caught fire. While most animals would perish or sustain severe injuries during an instance like this, Angus is not most animals. He is now Internet famous, as the pictures of him wearing his own little oxygen mask are circulating like wildfire.
He would not be alive today, unless the firefighters who were tasked with putting out the blaze had stopped to take a second look. When the fire broke out, Angus was understandably terrified and decided to seek refuge underneath a bed. He had no way of knowing that this was one of the most dangerous places that he could hide.
Firefighters deserve our praise and admiration, since they are responsible for saving the lives of many. On a daily basis, they risk their own life and limb to provide assistance to those who are unable to help themselves.
This crew went above and beyond to save Angus, as they had already ensured the safety of the home’s human residents. But when the people who were living in the house inquired about the status of their beloved pet, these firefighters went back inside, without so much as a second thought.
Angus is a true survivor and he was able to make his way out of the flames, with a little bit of help from his new buddies. They outfitted the little fellow with his very own oxygen mask and the resulting cuteness is almost too much to deal with.
Be sure to show this amazing video to all the dog lovers in your personal life. This includes your friends, loved ones and social media buddies. Post this clip on your Facebook wall, your Twitter timeline and encourage your friends to share away! Stories like this one simply don’t come along every day.
What do you think?