Snow brings out a mix of different emotions; for some, it brings pure joy considering the fun they have with it- rolling around in it, snowball fights and sledding down hills, but for others, it is a pain, having to shovel it off their driveways, difficulties encountered when driving to work and of course having to pile on clothes just to take a walk outside.
Whichever side you belong to, it is impossible not to admit however that snow is a magical occurrence that is both exciting and confusing to witness, especially if it is your first time.
Little wonder, the reactions of some pets that tend to be more expressive about little things in human life are priceless when they see snow for the first time.
We bring to you 24 pets showing pictures of their different reactions to seeing snow for the first time (in our own words though).
- “If only I could just reach it with my tongue”
- “My new white booties, though quite cold”
- “Alright! Go ahead and tell me what is on my face?”
- “Can we go back inside already? I think I’ve just about had it”
- “Wow! now I see where its coming from”
- “Am still trying to get a hang of it…let’s give it some time to sink in”
- “Please help me, I promise I will be good henceforth”
- “We didn’t want to be caught unaware so we came prepared”
- “This is not what I bargained for”
- “I’ll do anything you ask but please don’t send me back out there”
- “Boooring! Can I come back in now?”
- “Spooky! Could it get any worse?”
- “Can’t I just pack it all up in one scoop?”
- “so that’s where it all comes from”
- “Oh no! Help! it’s eating me up”
- “Anything look different on my face?”
- “Don’t want you all flaked up now do we?”
- “Does this look like having fun to you?”
- “I think I’ve just about had it out there”
- “I did have fun, but a nice hot bath will be more fun now”
- “It’s everywhere I turn!!”
- “Ah bliss! Wake me up tomorrow”
- “I don’t think I’ll ever forget what you are putting me through”
- “that’s weird, I didn’t see this yesterday”
Don’t you just love the mix of reactions? Don’t you just love these pets?