Menu

Sometimes The Right Lipstick Is All It Takes

Advertisement

Sometimes a girl just wants to look pretty. But this little lady might have taken it too far. When her master went to work, the dog began her make-over. She found the perfect shade of pink lipstick and she ate the whole thing. Her lips, face, and hands were covered in pink when her master arrived home. The look on her face was priceless as she was getting scolded.

74786-1

In this case, the dog was safe. The primary ingredient in lipstick is fat. The colors are added but the amount is minimal. Though some dogs may get a bit of a tummy ache, most are just fine. Of course, that does not make it a good thing for the dog to consume.

There are several items that humans can eat that will make a dog very sick and sometimes they are poisoned to death, Here are a few things that you should never let your dog eat:

Chocolate – Dogs do not have the enzymes needed to break down chocolate. Chocolate affects the nervous system in a dog. It can cause vomiting, cramping, dehydration and seizures.

Grapes – Grapes are poison for dogs. Grapes damages the kidneys of the animal. Stomach distress caused by eating grapes are very dangerous.

Raisins – Raisins are made from grapes and cause the same stomach issues and damage to the kidneys. Grapes or raisins can kill a dog.

Onions or garlic – Onions and garlic damage the red blood cells of a dog when consumed. This causes anemia.

Sugarless gum – Sugarless gum contains Xylitol which is poison for dogs. This causes vomiting, lethargy, seizures and stomach pain. Even more importantly, the gum will cause the insulin secretion. The end result is a dangerous blood sugar drop.

Raw yeast or bread dough – this causes gas to form in the digestive system. The fermentation of the yeast causes alcohol poisoning.

Dogs have a way of finding things that we do not realize are within their reach. In a pet gets into anything and eats it, always check with your veterinarian for instructions. If that is not a possibility, contact the ASPCA. The ASPCA can advise animal lovers on what to watch for and how to help the animal and maybe even save the life of an animal. It is important that you try to identify what the dog ate and how he consumed.

Dog Eats Entire Tube of Pink LipstickBeauty standards have reached an all-time high! No one can look this good!

Posted by America’s Funniest Home Videos on Monday, March 14, 2016

Click
Like
Share On Facebook
Share On Facebook