Cats and dogs seem to hold onto their toys forever, even when they are old and dirty. If your pet won’t give up their favorite toy, you’ll want to see these photos. If your dog or cat has a dirty, old toy that they just won’t give up, you’ll relate to this! Here are 20 pets who have loved the same toy their entire lives. Most of us, as children, had a favorite teddy, blanket or pillow, and dogs and cats do just the same thing – oftentimes, the toy they played with when they were youngest will remain their favorite. These before-and-after photos show adorable pets growing up together with their very favorite chew toys.
1. This little panda looks a little beat up since he’s been with the dog since a puppy.
2. This cat is a definite duck lover, even after seven years.
3. Money bear has been around the block.
4. This squirrel is still going.
5. What is it about this duck?
6. 9 months later and it’s still Benny’s favorite toy.
7. Still a string lover.
8. This big baby won’t give up her baby toy.
9. This kitty still loves a sleeping companion.
10. Then and now, the squeaky toy remains.
11. 4 years have gone by, and it’s still a fave.
12. Puppy to full grown and still with the same toy.
13. Who’d have thought a stuffed squirrel could last 10 years.
14. Still a fan of cuddling with polar bears
15. Old and smelly, yet the dog still loves it.
16. Destroys all toys, except her stuffed monkey.
17. One year and the toy is still with him.
18. This cat took his toy with him when he went to his new owner
19. Plastic bag is a toy? Wow.
20. One leg remains, but it’s still the favorite toy.
What do you think?