Pets may seem self absorbed, but they have an uncanny knack for knowing exactly when their owners need comfort and affection. When we are feeling down and out, they know just how to make us feel as if we are the center of the universe. When it comes to cheering people up, these pets know exactly how to get the job done.
1. “There, there, human. There are plenty of fish out there in the sea. You’ll get ’em next time, tiger.”
2. “Our dog doesn’t like to see my wife being sick, so whenever she is feeling under the weather, he sits by the side of our bed and offers up a paw.”
3. “Home sick from work? Allow us to make your afternoon all the more better!”
4. “My mother underwent a difficult double knee surgery. Luckily, we do not have to worry about her, because she is constantly surrounded by love.”
5. “Being stuck in bed all day isn’t too bad when you have this kind of company to keep you in good spirits.”
6. “When I was feeling low and finding it difficult to smile, I felt a nudge from my very best pal.”
7. “My little boy was not feeling well, but Cosmo was on the scene, ready to make him smile.”
8. “It hurts me to see my wife sick like this, but I know that our pups will make sure to nurse her all the way back to health.”
9. “Simba is the best friend that my son could ask for. Just look at how attentive he is.”
10. “My good buddy loves to make funny faces when I’m down, because he knows that will make me laugh.”
11. “Four days stuck on bed rest stinks, but thanks to Molly, the experience has been much better than I thought.”
12. “After my surgery, I had to spend time at my parents’ house healing up. Their rabbit and kitten were a great get well committee.”
13. “When I didn’t win the lotto, I was super bummed, but my pup doesn’t care if I’m rich or not.”
14. “My fiancee left me a week before the wedding. But my best friend has not left my side for 14 years and will always stay loyal.”
Our pets have the awesome power to read our minds and know what we need. Be sure to spread the love, by sharing this post!
What do you think?